The Pittsfield is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, regardless of their abilities. With respect to our websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
We offer the following in our properties, as applicable:
- Accessible public entrance.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms.
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to all areas where food and beverages are sold.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width.
- Closed captioning for guestroom televisions